TOUR LOCATION - FUN FOURTH AVENUE
Our guided bike tours depart from the 4th Avenue District, between downtown and the University. It's Tucson's Most walkable and energetic neighborhood!
- After your tour, relax with drinks and conversation. We share a courtyard with Ermanos and Public Brew House. Tap & Bottle, Borderlands, and Pueblo Vida are nearby.
- There are great places to eat close by as well, such as The Coronet, Downtown Kitchen, Lindy's, Cup Cafe, Caruso's, Reilly, El Charro, Poca Cosa, Cafe a la C'art, and La Cocina.
- For coffee, a treat, or just to hang out for a bit, Isabela's is literally our neighbor, or give The Hub, Maynard's Market, Epic Cafe, Exo Roast, Cafe Passe, or Time Market a try.
- The area has truly unique stores, such as Pop-Cycle, Antigone Books, Creative Ventures, Santa Theresa Tile Works, and Old Town Artisans.
215 N. Hoff Avenue - Suite 101 Tucson, AZ 85705
FINDING US & Parking
- Hoff Avenue is an alley. It's one block east of 4th Avenue.
- If walking from 4th Avenue, feel free to cut through Ermanos restaurant & bar. Go out the back door and you'll be at our office.
- We share a lot with Public Brewhouse and Ermanos. We only have 1 or 2 assigned spots. Additional parking can be found on the 4th Avenue & 9th Street surface lot (west side), Centro Garage, along Ironhorse Park on 10th street, or neighborhood street parking (metered on weekdays).
- The river looking thing on Google maps does not exist. It is an underground drainage.