When the sun goes down the fun goes up on a lit up bike! You'll experience all the fun, energy, history, and quirkiness that nighttime Tucson offers, including:
- Ironhorse - See Tucson's two oldest taverns: a legendary dive and Congressional haunt.
- 4th Avenue - Pedal down Tucson's liveliest street, past funky shops and bustling bars.
- University of Arizona - Check out the gorgeous campus while it is nice and quiet.
- Downtown - Hear stories from the past and feel the new energy of revitalized downtown.
- El Presidio - We'll shine some light on Tucson's history at the old fort.
- Barrio Santa Rosa - Enjoy Sonoran street food next to Arizona's largest mud adobe building.
- Barrio Libre - Be free as you glide along the most tranquil narrow streets in the city.
- Armory Park - Vintage neon signs and plenty of bike lanes through an eclectic neighborhood.
The tour includes a bicycle with lights, helmet, reflective vest, water, and a safety-oriented and knowledgeable guide. The tour includes a fill-up at Tucson's finest Sonoran hotdog truck. Video Photos
The tour is approximately 11 miles on flat terrain and takes about 2.5 hours.
Departure Time: Around sunset (specific times listed in reservation system)
Price: $60 per adult / $45 per youth
Maximum Group Size: Only 5 riders!
What to Expect
- Tour is about 2.5 hours long.
- Approximately 11 miles (18km) on flat terrain.
- The route mostly follows quiet streets or bike lanes.
- Bikes have a single gear, rear coaster brakes, and front lever brakes. They are equipped with front and rear lights.
- Tour includes guide, bike, helmet, safety vest, and water. There is a handlebar bag for your things.
- Sonoran hotdogs will be provided, the quintessential Tucson street food.
- The tour ends at a craft brewery. Bring money if you wish to purchase a drink.
- Tour meets at the Tucson Bike Tours office just off 4th Avenue.
- There will be time allotted to stop, take photos, and learn about points of interest.
- Riders must be 4'8 to 6'6" tall (142-198cm).
- Please arrive at our office 15 minutes before your tour time for bike fitting.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but can be re-scheduled with at least 48 hours notice.
- A signed release form is required.